Chitika

Thursday 24 March 2011

Sec. 73 - Refund of Application money - Board Resolution;




RESOLVED that the share application money received from the applicant whose names are detailed in the sheets (Signed for the purpose of identification by the chairman of the meeting) and kept in a separate Bank Account styled as Prem Infotech Pvt Ltd with …………. Bank be and is hereby returned to the respective applicants.
RESOLVED further that Shri. ………….. Managing Director of the company be and is hereby authorized to give effect to the resolution.





5 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog you have here but I was curious about
    if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this
    article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

    Have a look at my site ... how to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most incredible article I've read in a really long time. I hope you update this blog often because I’m anxious to read more about.
    web development company vancouver ,
    web design and development vancouver ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can try here dolabuy replicas additional resources dolabuy hermes Read More Here replica dolabuy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive