Chitika

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sec. 2 (24) - Appointment of a Manager - Board Resolution;

Sec. 2 (24) - Appointment of a Manager - Board Resolution



"RESOLVED that Shri. X, who is working as manager of the company be and is hereby appointed as manager within the meaning of section 2(24) of the Companies Act, 1956, on the same terms and conditions as hitherto.
RESOLVED further that Shri. Y, secretary of the company be and is hereby directed to file the necessary returns with the R.O.C. and, if necessary, make application to the Central Government for approval of appointment of manager for a period of five years from…………

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful info specially the last part :)
    I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time.

    Thank you and best of luck.

    my blog post; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qozd6jyuVw

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive