Chitika

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sec. 2 (17) - Change of financial year - Board Resolution;

Sec. 2 (17) - Change of financial year - Board Resolution;


Sec. 2 (17) - Change of financial year - Board Resolution
"RESOLVED that the financial year of the company be changed to the period from ………, 2000…………. to …………, 200………, both days inclusive, and that subsequent `financial year’ of the company be changed to a period of one calendar year beginning from………… of one year and concluding on…….. of the subsequent year."

1 comment:

  1. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad
    and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a
    youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed
    and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had
    to share it with someone!

    my web blog earn money uploading videos

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive